- The mobile phone waterproof seal is a high-precision waterproof seal developed by Haisheng Rubber in response to the increasingly strict requirements of the waterproof seal of the smartphone industry. The material is mainly silicone, Dingqing rubber, fluorine rubber, and the materials pass ROHS, REACH, halogen-free, etc. Verify [View]
- 1. The tensile strength can reach 500PSI and the resistance to 88LBS after the formula is formulated 2. Good and good compression deformation. 3. Good resistance to neutral solvents. 4, with good heat resistance. 5, with good cold resistance. 6. Good resistance to ozone and oxide erosion. [View]
- Rubber shock absorbing pad, shock absorption and noise reduction, used in automobile and motorcycle parts, machinery parts, ship parts and other fields [View]
- The oil seal is a sealing element used to seal the oil. It separates the parts that need to be lubricated from the output parts in the transmission parts, so that the lubricant does not leak. [View]
- Customized rubber shaped parts, according to customer drawings, samples and design requirements customized rubber shaped parts. [View]
- Customized O-rings can be customized according to drawings and samples provided by customers [View]
- O-rings for medical devices ◆ The materials of O-rings for medical devices have passed the US Food Grade FDA certification. If the disinfection is repeated 2-3 times a day for 10-20 minutes each time, the temperature is about 135 ° C, and the general use time is about 1 year.
◆ O-rings for medical equipment are oil-resistant, disinfectant-resistant, waterproof, and shock-absorbing.
◆ Dimension accuracy tolerance is controlled within ± 0.01mm
◆ Common materials: FKM, HNBR [View]
- Rubber sealing strips ◆ Material passed RHOS, REACH, FDA certification ◆ Materials include silicone, fluorine rubber, butadiene rubber, EPDM, etc. ◆ Used in automotive seals, door and window seals, mechanical seals and other fields [View]
- O-rings in the watch industry ◆ Materials pass REACH standard ◆ Water-resistant to about 300 meters ◆ Surface roughness range is controlled within Ra0.8-Ra0.1
◆ Dimension accuracy tolerance is controlled within ± 0.02mm
◆ Common materials: NBR, SIL [View]
- O-rings for food machinery ◆ Material passed food-grade FDA standards ◆ Good sealing performance, compression deformation range 5% -30%
◆ High temperature resistance, temperature range -60 ℃ -300 ℃
◆ Aging resistance, service life is 5-10 years
[ Three yuan ethylene propylene rubber O-ring ] Three yuan ethylene propylene rubber O-ring [2015-11-10]
- EPDM O-ring ◆ Good weather resistance, aging resistance, ozone resistance, chemical stability, resistance to Freon and many refrigerants.
◆ Commonly used in automotive parts, waterproofing materials for construction, wire and cable jackets, heat-resistant hoses, tapes, automotive seals and other fields. It is also often used in high temperature water vapor environment seals; bathroom equipment seals and refrigerator and refrigeration equipment seals. [View]
- Hydrogenated nitrile rubber O-ring hydrogenated nitrile rubber (HNBR) is a saturated elastomer obtained by specific hydrogenation of nitrile rubber. Hydrogenated nitrile rubber has good oil resistance (good resistance to fuel oil, lubricating oil and aromatic solvents); and because of its highly saturated structure, it has good heat resistance and good chemical resistance (to Freon, acid, and alkali have good resistance), good ozone resistance, high resistance to compression and permanent deformation; meanwhile, hydrogenated nitrile rubber also has high strength, good tear resistance and wear resistance. [View]
- O-ring for auto parts ◆ Temperature resistance -50 ℃ -250 ℃
◆ Oil resistance: Engine oil, gear oil ◆ Aging resistance, use time 10-15 years ◆ The surface roughness range is controlled within Ra0.8-Ra0.1
◆ Compression permanent deformation ≤8%
◆ Common materials: ACM, EPDM, NBR [View]
- Neoprene O-rings Neoprene has good physical and mechanical properties, oil resistance, heat resistance, flame resistance, sunlight resistance, ozone resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and chemical resistance. The disadvantage is poor cold resistance and storage stability. Has high tensile strength, elongation and reversible crystallinity, and good adhesion. Resistant to aging and heat. Good oil and chemical resistance. Weather resistance and ozone aging are inferior to ethylene-propylene rubber and butyl rubber. The heat resistance is equivalent to that of nitrile rubber, with a decomposition temperature of 230-260 ° C, short-term resistance of 120-150 ° C, long-term use at 80-100 ° C, and flame retardancy. Oil resistance is inferior to nitrile rubber. Good resistance to inorganic acid and alkali. The cold resistance is slightly worse, and the electrical insulation is not good. [View]
- ◆ Fluorine rubber has better high temperature resistance, oxidation resistance, oil resistance, corrosion resistance and atmospheric aging resistance, but cold resistance is poor.
◆ Used in aerospace, aviation, automotive, petroleum and household appliances [View]
- Nitrile rubber has good oil resistance, high wear resistance, good heat resistance and strong adhesion. Its disadvantages are poor low temperature resistance, poor ozone resistance, poor insulation performance, and slightly lower elasticity. It can be used for a long time in air at 120 ° C or in oil at 150 ° C. In addition, it also has good water resistance, air tightness and excellent adhesion properties. [View]
- ◆ Material is certified by REACH, ROHS, FDA ◆ The tolerance of dimensional accuracy is controlled within ± 0.01mm
◆ Oil resistance, acid and alkali resistance, water resistance ◆ The surface roughness range is controlled within Ra0.8-Ra0.1
◆ Used for more than 10 years ◆ Materials: Both
- ◆ Material passed REACH standard ◆ Good oil resistance ◆ Dimensional tolerance is controlled within ± 0.02mm
◆ The surface roughness range is controlled within Ra0.8-Ra0.1
◆ Use time 5-10 years ◆ Common materials: NBR [View]
- ◆ Heat resistance, aging resistance, oil resistance, ozone resistance, UV resistance, etc., mechanical properties and processing properties are better than fluorine rubber and silicone rubber, and its heat resistance, aging resistance and oil resistance are better than nitrile rubber.
◆ ACM is used in high temperature and oil resistant environment, and has become a kind of sealing material that the automotive industry has focused on in recent years. [View]
- ◆ Commonly used in aerospace, aviation, automotive, petroleum and household appliances, and also widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, automotive, power and other industries.
◆ Commonly used to make seals or rubber parts used in the household appliance industry, seals for the food machinery industry, etc. [View]
- No related searches
- What is an O-ring?
- Swedish matches
- Ningbo Xinhai Electric Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Donghai Precision Instrument Co., Ltd.
- Weber molding
- What is the best raw material for rubber products?
- How to choose the right o-ring size
- Analysis of the development prospects and trends of rubber seals in China
- Classification and application of vulcanizing agents in silicone products
- Several molding processes for rubber products
- Reasons for aging of silicone miscellaneous parts
- Factors affecting the characteristics of silicone products / silicone gifts
- Classification, performance and use of miscellaneous parts of silicone rubber seals
- O-ring storage conditions
- O-ring specifications design determines product use
- On Types and Performance of Rubber Sealing Products
- What are the selection methods of O-rings for soft seal gate valve accessories?
- Analysis of the development trend of the silicone industry in 2015
- Not more O-ring compression is better
- Watch back case waterproof seal case