National Consulting Hotline 400-0590-280
Fluoro rubber seals are now widely used in automobiles, aviation and other fields, because of its good flame retardant properties, at high temperatures, fluoro rubber products still have excellent compression set properties.
Fluoro rubber was developed in 1957 to meet the requirements of the aviation industry for high performance sealing requirements. Since then, fluorine rubber has been rapidly applied to other industrial fields such as the automotive industry and the chemical industry. After more than 40 years of application, it has been proven that fluorine rubber has excellent performance in heat resistance and corrosion resistance. Some main features of its vulcanizate are as follows:
(1) Fluorine rubber can work at high temperature, which provides better physical and mechanical properties than most other elastomers. The increase in temperature has a relatively small effect on the oil and chemical resistance of fluororubbers. Even after continuous aging in the oven at 204 ° C or intermittently at 260 ° C, the fluororubber will still maintain a certain elasticity. The use conditions under high temperature are usually 232 ° C × 3000h, 260 ° C × 100h, 288 ° C × 24oh, 316 ° C × 48h.
(2) Generally, the temperature of fluorine rubber used under dynamic conditions can be as low as -18 to 23 ° C, but the use temperature of certain rubber compounds under static conditions can be as low as -54 ° C. Existing experiments have proved that fluorine rubber has satisfactory performance when it is used as a static sealing product under conditions of near absolute zero.
(3) Among all industrialized elastomers, fluororubber has better resistance to liquid and chemical media than any non-fluorinated elastomer. It has excellent resistance to oil, aviation fuel, lubricants, and most mineral oils. . Fluorine rubber has very low permeability to most substances, and also has excellent performance in terms of low anti-oxidation automobile fuel penetration. Aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons are solvents for general elastomers, but rubber has good durability for them.
(4) Even under high temperature conditions, fluorine rubber still has excellent compression set properties.
(5) Excellent resistance to atmospheric, light, oxidative aging, good mold and fungal resistance, good electrical properties when used at low voltage and low frequency, and better inherent flame retardancy than non-fluorinated elastomers .
More information welcome to Haisheng Rubber official website
[Label this article]:
[Responsible editor]: Cixi Haisheng Rubber Products Co., Ltd. All rights reserved: http://rmhym.com/