National Consulting Hotline 400-0590-280
Some people may encounter cracks in the rubber seals. Why are there cracks like nitrile rubber seals?
The reasons are as follows:
1. Problems in the production of rubber seals:
1) Reasons for the lack of oil or resin in the formula design, excessive vulcanization temperature, poor fluidity, etc.!
2) Hollow caused by poor exhaust during production
3) When the raw material is too thick during production, it may cause cracks.
2. During the use of rubber seals: high temperature and exposure to sunlight in the air will cause aging and cracking of nitrile rubber.
1. Processing aids (stearic acid, paraffin or polymer wax) are appropriately increased!
2. Add 2-5 parts of operating oil appropriately!
3. The vulcanization temperature is appropriate. Choose according to the rheometer!
4. Re-adjust the parameters in the processed seeds (such as temperature, exhaust, raw material thickness, etc.)
Therefore, during production and storage, we cannot store it under high temperature and exposure. We must also pay attention to factors such as formula and mold during production.
If you have more questions and want to know, welcome to our official website of Haisheng Rubber
[Label this article]:
[Responsible editor]: Cixi Haisheng Rubber Products Co., Ltd. All rights reserved: http://rmhym.com/ Reprinted please indicate the source